This Wall Clock Mockup for Photoshop - made at 3000 x 2000 px - is just perfect to showcase your quotes, badges, company logo designs or even a picture in a new and attractive way. This mockup has many features such as the ability to change the wall clock frame colors, set it to any time you want, change the main clock face design, adjust the shadows opacity, change the clock hands colors, the background color or even add your own texture to the background.
How to use:
- Open the "Wall Clock Mockup.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on one of the red labelled [YOUR DESIGN HERE] layers thumbnails.
- Replace the placeholder design with your own graphics.
- Save and close the Smart Object
How to Change Colors:
- Double click on any of the green labelled layer thumbnails.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.
How to Change the Time:
- Expand the "Hands" layer group.
- Select the "Seconds", "Minutes" or "Hour" layer.
- Go to Edit > Transform > Rotate.
- Rotate the element to your desired position and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Center the element using the canvas guides as reference (if they are not visible, press Ctrl+H).