With the Colorful Blur Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate many different blur effects from any text or graphic that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and then choose/combine from 8 different blur effects, 3 textures, pick any of the 6 different color combinations (or make your own), add noise and of course, change the background color to your liking. The included PSD file has a resolution of 300 dpi with a dimension of 4800 x 3200 px in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open the "Colorful Blur Effect Template.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "[Your Image Here]" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content (be sure to use a white color fill for your graphic).
- Save and close the Smart Object.
How to Change the Effect Colors:
- Expand the "Colors" layer group.
- Enable any of the premade color combinations.
- Double click on the choosed layer thumbnail icon.
- Edit the Gradient Map to your liking.