In this pack you will find 12 Vector Grungy Textures taken from different surfaces that will work perfectly on your backgrounds or as a nice touch on your badges and emblems to achieve a grungy look & feel on any of your projects. As they are entirely made in vector, you can scale them up, rotate or do any modifications on them without loosing quality.
These vectors textures are perfect for overlaying on logos, backgrounds and illustrations, and changing the colors is a very easy task. But besides using these textures as subtle or roughten touches on your badges, emblems, graphics and texts, they can also be used as layer or clipping masks to give your designs a very unique touch.
How to use as a clipping mask
- Open the "Vector Grungy Textures.ai" file in Adobe Illustrator.
- Copy one of the textures to the clipboard.
- Open the vector graphic that you want to mask in Adobe Illustrator.
- Group and select your graphic.
- In the Transparency (Window > Transparency) window click 'Make Mask'.
- Uncheck the 'Clip' option.
- Select the square on the right in the Transparency window.
- Paste the texture and arrange it on top of your graphic.