The Tie Dye Brushes pack for Photoshop includes 15 different brushes made based on real tie dye shapes improved with solid and semi-transparent areas for you to get a realistic effect. Ideal to make backgrounds, to be used on invitations, business cards, posters or even to make realistic tie dye clipping masks for your projects. Simply select the brush you want to use, reduce or enlarge the brush size according to your needs and start painting. Also, a bonus Paint brush is included with your download for you to easily paint with 2 colors at the same time and use it behind the main figure.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "WG - Tie Dye Brushes.abr" file and click Load.
How to use (normal brushes):
- Open Photoshop and make a new document.
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you wish to use from the 15 ones included.
- Set a foreground color and start painting.
How to use (paint brush):
- Once you've painted your main figure, make a new layer below it.
- Select the Brush Tool (B) and select the "TieDye Painting" brush.
- Set a foreground and a Background color and start painting.