With the Skin Smoother Photoshop Action you can smooth the skin of your model quickly and easily and use it as is or as a base for further improvements. Simply open your image, run the action and brush over those areas of the skin that you want to smooth. It works with any image at any size and resolution.
How to install
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "WeGraphics - Skin Smoother.atn" file on your computer and click on Load.
How to use
- Open your image in Photoshop and be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel expand the "WeGraphics - Skin Smoother" action container.
- Select the "Skin Smoother" action and click on the Play button.
- When prompted, brush over your subject skin using a soft white brush to reveal the effect (be sure to have the layer mask selected).
- Increase or Decrease the Skin layer opacity to your liking.