With the Rubber Photoshop Action you can easily give any text, vector or raster shape a rubber style with a single click of the mouse. Simply create a new file in Photoshop, type your text or place your object in a new layer and run the Rubber action. In less than a minute and once the action finish, you can easily adjust the colors to your liking.
Besides text, you can also use the action with any type of smart objects, vector or raster shapes. Simply place your vector or raster shape in a new layer above the background, and run the action.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "WeGraphics - Rubber.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open Photoshop and make a new file at any size you want.
- In a new layer, type your text, draw your shape or place your smart object or raster image (be sure to have only 1 layer above the background).
- Select the Rubber Action and click on the play button.
How to change colors:
- Expand the "Front" or "Back" layer group.
- Double click on the "Change X Color" layer icon.
- Set any Hue Saturation and Lightness values you want.
- Show or Hide the "Front" and "Back" layer groups to get a thinner or thicker effect.
- Go to Layer > Layer Style > Global Light and set any Angle and Altitude to globally change lights and shadows on the entire effect.