With the Risograph Effect Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate a risograph print of the japanese machines made in the 1980s from any photo or graphic that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and the file will be automatically updated with all the effects that you can later adjust to your liking.
After updating the Smart Object, you can choose from 3 different effects (high, medium and low), pick any of the 7 overall textures with different grain intensities, change the background color (if your graphic has a transparent background) and pick any color combination for the duotone effect to fine tune the end result. The included PSD file has a resolution of 300 dpi with a dimension of 4800 x 3200 px in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open the "Risograph Template.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "[Your Image Here]" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content.
- Save and close the Smart Object.
How to change Duotone Colors
- Double click on the "[Change Duotone Colors]" layer icon thumbnail.
- Pick any gradient that you like form the Properties window (or click the gradient thumbnail to edit your own).
How to change Background Color
- Double click on the "[Change Background Color]" layer thumbnail.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.