With the Retro Crosshatch Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate a cross hatch halftone effect from any photo or graphic that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and the file will be automatically updated with all the effects that you can later adjust to your liking.
After updating the Smart Object, you can add 2 different textures to your design, an extra lines layer or simply turn on the "Add Color" to retrieve some of the design colors. An extra Smart Object is also available on the template for you to easily add any kind of text to your design with a vintage look & feel. The included PSD file has a resolution of 300 dpi with a dimension of 4800 x 3200 px in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open the "Retro Crosshatch Template.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "[Your Image Here]" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content.
- Save and close the Smart Object.
How to change the Background Color
- Double click on the green labelled "[Change Background Color]" layer thumbnail.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.
How to retrieve the Original Design Colors
- Expand the "Texture/Color" layer group.
- Enable the "Add Color" layer.
Note: The sample designs used on the preview images are not included in the download file.