The Procedural Clouds Photoshop Brushes pack includes 15 different brushes featuring different clouds densities and sizes to paint clouds right away over your images using any color and naturally following the shape you want.
Perfect to paint realistic clouds, you can use a single layer with a unique color or combine 2 or 3 different cloud layers with different colors to mimic real clouds over different weather conditions. As these are procedural brushes (with no specific shape assigned), you can use them to paint large areas of an image in any shape you want while keeping a natural cloud effect all over the areas you paint. Simply select the brush you want to use, pick any color you want for your clouds and start painting.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "WeGraphics - Procedural Clouds.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open your image in Photoshop or create a new document.
- Select the Brush Tool (B) and choose any brush you wish to use from the 15 ones included.
- Set a foreground color and start painting.