In this set you will find 12 Plastic Film Brushes for Photoshop sourced from real films with a wide range of densities and details. Each brush has been hand crafted using real plastic films and post processed to keep as much of the details as possible to be used on any of your design works. Ideal for overlay a plastic film on your images, due the high resolution of these brushes (3500 px) you just have to make a single click in a new layer and if you wish, combine the brushes to make even more intrincated film wraps.
Ideal to be used with photos to make plastic wrap effects, these brushes will become very handy and cover all your needs as they also makes great layer masks. Simply select the brush you want to use, set a foreground color (white is recommended) and click once over the artboard to apply it. For more advanced Photoshop users, you can also change the brush settings (texture, noise, shape dynamic, etc) for your specific needs.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "WeGraphics - Plastic Film Brushes.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open your photo in Photoshop or create a new document.
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you wish to use from the 12 included.
- Set a foreground color (white is recommended) and click once over the artboard.