In this set you will find 15 Scratches Brushes for Photoshop sourced from real scratched surfaces with a wide range of details. Each brush has been hand crafted and post processed to keep as much of the details as possible to be used on any of your design works.
Ideal to be used with photos to make scratched effects (specially over signage), these brushes will become very handy and cover all your needs as they also makes great layer masks. Simply select the brush you want to use, set a foreground color and click once over the artboard to apply it. For more advanced Photoshop users, you can also change the brush settings (texture, noise, shape dynamic, etc) for your specific needs.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "WeGraphics Scratches.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open your photo in Photoshop or create a new document.
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you wish to use from the 15 ones included.
- Set a foreground color and start painting.