In this pack you will find 20 Organic Vector Masks in .AI and .CSH file formats that are ideal to use on posters, banners, social media posts, album art, product packages, or even websites. They are perfect to make backgrounds with solid colors, to be used as clipping masks or overlaying on photos which gives them a more artistic appearance.
Each shape is made in Illustrator and compatible with version CC using only one color. They are supplied in 2 different file formats: .ai and .csh (Photoshop Custom Shapes) for you to use them in your favorite apps.
How to Install (csh):
- Open Photoshop and go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- In the Preset Type dropdown menu select Custom Shapes.
- Click the Load button and locate the "Organic Masks.csh" file on your computer.
- Click Load and then click Done on the Preset Manager window.
How to Use (csh):
- Make a new file in Photoshop.
- Select the Custom Shape Tool (U).
- In the top toolbar pick any shape you want to use.
- Click and drag over the canvas to draw the selected vector shape.