With the Ink Bleed Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate a ink bleeding print effect from any graphic that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and the file will be automatically updated with all the effects that you can later adjust to your liking.
After updating the Smart Object, you can pick any of the 2 background or 5 overlay textures to get different effects, change the background color (if your graphic has a transparent background) and pick any combination from 2 base effects, 2 fill effects, a faded background effect and add an extra layer of black ink to your graphic as well to entirely change your design color once is placed. Also, the file has some pre-made adjustment layers for you to easily fine tune the end result. The included PSD file has a resolution of 300 dpi with a dimension of 4800 x 3200 px in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open the "Ink Bleed Template.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the red labelled "[Your Image Here]" smart object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own design.
- Save and close the smart object.
How to change Colors
- Double click on any of the green labelled "[Change X Color]" layer thumbnails.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.