With the Film Grain Photoshop Action, you can easily add to any of your images (at any size and resolution) a realistic film grain in 6 different percentages - from very subtle to very grainy - with a single click of the mouse. Using the action is really simple, just open your picture in Photoshop and run the action. Once the action finish, you can turn on/off the 6 different film grain layers, combine them or adjust the fill and opacity on the Layers Panel to achieve a new effect.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "WeGraphics - Film Grain.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel expand the "WeGraphics - Film Grain" action container.
- Select the "Film Grain" action and click on the play button.