In this pack, you will find 20 Dust & Dirt vector textures with different densities that will work perfectly on your backgrounds or as a subtle touch on your badges and emblems to achieve a vintage feel on any of your projects. As they are entirely made in vector, you can scale them up, rotate or do any modifications on them without loosing quality.
These vectors textures are perfect for overlaying on logos, backgrounds and illustrations, and changing the colors is a very easy task. But besides using these textures as subtle or roughten touches on your badges, emblems, graphics and texts, they can also be used as layer or clipping masks to give your designs a very unique touch.
How to use as a clipping mask
- Open the "Dust and Dirt Vector Textures.ai" file in Adobe Illustrator.
- Copy one of the textures to the clipboard.
- Open your vector graphic that you want to mask in Adobe Illustrator.
- Group and select your graphic.
- In the Transparency (Window > Transparency) window click "Make Mask".
- Uncheck the "Clip" option.
- Select the square on the right in the Transparency window.
- Paste the texture and arrange it on top of your graphic.