With the Dry Ink Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate many different ink effects from any text or graphic that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and then choose/combine from 10 different ink textures and change the ink and background colors to your liking. The included PSD file has a resolution of 300 dpi with a dimension of 4800 x 3200 px in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open the "Dry Ink Template v2.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "[Your Image Here]" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content.
- Save and close the Smart Object.
How to Change the Colors:
- Double click on any of the green labelled "[Change X Color]" layers thumbnails.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.