Add an organic feel to your vector illustrations with these brushes created from real ink strokes and dry brush swipes. These brushes will create a realistic, imperfect look in your vector illustrations
To use install the solid ink brushes please follow these steps:
- Open Illustrator and create a new file.
- Go to Window > Brushes.
- In the Brushes panel, click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Open Brush Library" > "Other Library".
- Locate the file "Solid Ink Brush Library.ai" and click OK.
- Using the Pen Tool (P) draw a path.
- Select any brush from the Solid Ink Brush Library to apply to that path.
If you wish to make the brush bigger or smaller, you can simply increase/decrease the stroke weight in the Stroke Panel (or make a more advanced edits in the Art Brush Option Panel); and you can change the brush color from your Color Panel (stroke color).