With the Color Infrared Photoshop action you can give any image (at any size and resolution) a professional color infrared effect without buying expensive IR filters/lenses for your camera. The action will make 5 different infrared effects that you can later change and make all the adjustments you want to make your photo looks just perfect.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "WeGraphics - Color Infrared.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel, expand the "WeGraphics - Color Infrared" action container.
- Select the "Infrared" action and click on the play button.
- Increase or decrease the glowing effect by increasing or decreasing the opacity of the "Glow" layer inside each of the 5 layer groups.
- Change the Opacity and values of the different layers inside each layer group to achieve new effects.
- Turn off all the "Base" layers inside each layer group and play with the layer group opacity.