With the Broken Text Effect Template for Photoshop you can instantly emulate a broken effect from any text that you want. You just need to replace a single Smart Object and the file will automatically apply the textures and different additional effects to transform your text into a broken one. After updating the Smart Object, you can choose any of the 4 included textures for your background, enable or disable the text overlay texture and easily change the text and background colors to suit your needs.
Your download includes 4 different PSD files (each one with a unique broken effect) with a resolution of 300 dpi and 4800 x 3200 px dimensions in RGB color mode perfect to be used on your print or digital designs.
How to update the Smart Object
- Open any of the included "Broken Text X.psd" files in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "[Your Image Here]" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content.
- Save and close the Smart Object.
How to change Colors
- Double click on any of the green labelled "[Change X Colors]" layer icon thumbnails.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.