In this set you will find 12 Air Bubbles Brushes for Photoshop sourced from different photos with a wide range of details. Each brush has been post processed to keep as much of the details as possible to be used on any of your design works.
Ideal to be used with photos or graphics to give them a refreshing look, these brushes are very easy to use, simply select the brush you want from the 12 ones included, set a foreground color and paint over the artboard to apply it. Due the natural transparency of these air bubbles brushes, you can make great combinations by painting with 2 or more different brushes, create large bubbles areas and change their size, color and opacity for your specific needs.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "WG - Air Bubbles.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open your photo in Photoshop or create a new document.
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you wish to use from the 12 ones included.
- Set a foreground color and start painting.